Thursday, September 30, 2010

The background

Early Saturday morning 9/25/2010-
Backstory- My mother and I arrive in New Orleans around 6 PM Thursday 9/24/2010- We get to dinner by 7:30
While finishing our dinner, a group of six men ask us to join them, we oblige and all enjoy a dinner of back and forth banter and witty remarks.  (I will not identify these men, as my identity as the victim as been kept private.) These men were in town visiting and celebrating a bachelor party.
 My mother and I hang out with these men the rest of the night. Myself and one of the men hit it off really well.  I developed a quick crush.  My mother and I walked back to the rental house with 3 of the men as the other three were off doing who knows what.  We hang out at the house, I am thirsty and they have no glasses, just plstic pitchers, so i filled one up and used it as a glass.  My friend had the hiccups for at least an hour....we tried everything to get rid of them....had a pretty good laugh about it. One of the boys is passed out on the couch...I get tired so I lay down in bed for a bit in the bedroom. The man that I hit it off with came in to lay down with me.....for purposes of this blog, he will be referred to as Friend as thats what he was.   He wanted to have sex, I didn't we had just met. He was completely respectful of that and just held me in his arms-  occasionally the people still awake in the house would peek in and make comments....so to egg them on we would pretend to be having sex....just making the noises, making everyone laugh.  Finally, one of the other 3 men shows up, we get up and talk for a few minutes, he then goes to bed.  My friend and I go back to bed and a little bit later the other 2 arrive- at this point everyone but the first friend to return is up and awake.  We stand around and joke a bit- now a different man is passed out cold on the couch-  boys being boys, the teabag the poor bastard and take pictures of it-  Never be the first one passed out with a room full of people.  im tired
I decide its time to go.
Mom and I make our way to our hotel, half way there she realizes she left her long sleeve shirt there. I tell her no worries. I plan on meeting back up with my friend Friday.  We take a quick nap and then lounge by the pool all day

No comments: