Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Day of The Rape Part 1

Friday 9/29/10-  Mom and I enjoy a day by the pool. A few minutes after we went upstairs a storm rolls in. We can see it coming from the distance from our hotel room.  Pretty cool to see from 32 floors up with an unobstructed view.   My friend and I are texting on and off.  He wants to know my last name, I make him tell me his first....and I reply with mine.  I tell him i am looking forward to meeting up with him later and that Im considering having sex with him. (bold i know, but i really really liked this friend) Of course he thinks im joking, I assured him he had a good chance.) 2 or 3 more of the guys friends flew in today for the party.
Mom and I go to dinner on a block near bourbon. The food was amazing and the service was fantastic- we each had 2 drinks. Next we go to Pat Obriens for our usual Hurricane drink- we get one every time we visit.
We walk down Bourbon with the desitination of the blacksmith-  we were never going to visit our drinks in time, so we sat on a porch and I showed her a youtube video i refer to as my "moment of Zen"  I dont care who you are, but if you find the video on youtube of a 15 year old boy singing to Katy Perry's Teenage Dream, you will laugh your butt off.....and everytime you here her song on the radio you wont be able to hide your smile. 
We sit and people watch a bit, theres a drunk group of guys aruing about whos going home and whos staying out.....ya know, the usual.   We finish our drinks and head to the Blacksmith. Sitting there we enjoyed a beer, and watched the "moment of zen" again. Sang along to a little Tom Petty.  I got us each another beer and we found another video of this kid, not as funny....but still funny.  My friend from home was texting us.  We were having a wit war.
Next from the blacksmith we went to Cats meow, we love that place- great atmosphere, great fun. We go on the balcony and throw beads at people...after a bit, my friend and his friends came walked by...hit them with some beads and let them have their boy time.   Stayed throwing beads a bit with a bachelor party from Texas, then it was time travel. Next stop Tropical Isle
Mom and I both Grab a Grenade at the bottom bar and head to the stairs for the balcony.....closed, cant go up top.  On our way back out my friend was there...mom started to get tired, her body was still recovering from the allergic reaction she had from 2 bee stings a few days before...lucky her, she now has to carry an epi pen everywhere she goes....   I walk mom back to the hotel, I tell my friend I will come back out to meet up with him.
I get mom back to the room and im back out on my way to walk to their house....this leads into Early Saturday Morning

No comments: