Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Day of the Rape Part 2

Early Saturday, the morning of 9/25/10- I am walking alone to meet my friend.  I am not scared to walk alone in that town, most are.  I text my friend, he says hes at Pat Obriens, I start to make my way there, but im only at the corner of canal. I ask him to meet me there. He states he doesnt know where that is, but he is now at Huge Ass Beers tells me to go to his place in 2 minutes. I told him to come get me, he tells me he needs to take a shower and wants me at the house in 10 minutes.  I met a nice man on my walk, he kept me company the whole way, took me right to the front door and went on his way as he lived a few blocks down.

I am sorry if you are looking for all the detail of the rape but i am not willing to divulge every detail so here is a brief shot at it.  I wake up in my friends bed, back to the door. The man I thought was my friend climbs into bed with me and asks for sex. Thinking he was my friend and not opening my eyes i said yes and he went to get a condom.  He comes back in the room, i still have my eyes closed, falling back asleep and he is on top of me. I feel his face and open my eyes.....it wasnt my friend....my friend had a beard.I had never actually met this man before, he was one of the group that flew in sometime on Friday. I shoved this man off of me grabbed my pants and ran to the bathroom. 

My mind is racing, did this just happen. What the hell did he think he was doing. He came home with no one, he knew I wasnt there for him what made him think he could just sneak into bed with me?  Who does this?
I get my act together and get up enough courage to come out of the bathroom....I seem him, ass naked walking back into is room. He looks back at me with that crooked smile i will never forget.  I mmedately attack my rapist.  I am throwing punches, kicking , screaming.....he manages to overpower me.....drags me past the couch my friend is on.  Meanwhile no one moves to help me. This"man" drags me around the house, kicking and screaming and tosses me out the front door without a word.  No help from my friend or anyone in the house

No comments: