Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wed. 1/5/11

So its Wednesday morning.  I am still doing really well.  I decided it definitely is time to get back into shape with my vacations coming up and all, so i have been consistently going to the gym. 
I have to admit, all of those people that say going to the gym and getting exercise really does help your mood.  I feel like Im getting back to my old self.....mentally and physically.  Id like to get back down to the 143 I was at for years...im pretty sure I can do it as long as I dont get sick and lose my motivation.
I have my IV infusion tomorrow afternoon so I should be ok.

Cris had asked me on twitter how I can afford all of my vacations.  The answer is pretty simple.  I used to travel a lot as a kid, so I have tons of flyer miles.  I also dont save money.   I never planned on having a family and having to put away to support anyone but myself.  My philosophy on life is do what makes you happy.  For me its traveling, and I like to live in the now and worry about the future when it gets here.  I also find fantastic travel deals....I usually find flight and hotel together for about 450 for 4 nights...usually the MGM in Vegas or the sheraton or hampton in New Orleans.
Anyone looking for a vaca, let me know and i can try to hook you up.

Anyway, year end stuff to do.  Be back later with a few thoughts.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.

No comments: