Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3:15 AM 11/24/10 and wide awake

Good morning everyone.  Hope your night was better than mine. Once again it is early morning and I cant sleep. 
Yesterday was a little bit better of a day, i didnt feel as hopeless or depressed. Not quite sure how one day im fine and another i am a complete mess.  I dont do anything different, yet somehow one day is good and one day is bad.
Im contemplating just going into work now, but at the same time I want to force myself to try and get some more sleep.
I wish my every waking thought didnt fall back on my rape or what I can do to get information.  My rational side tells me to stop, i know i cant do anything until I get back down to New Orleans......but there is still the nagging part of me that cant stop trying to do everything I can.

Anyway, gonna try to get a little more sleep before work......



And now it is 4:55 AM and I am at work, who needs sleep anyway  ..... and I forgot my phone....so if anyone wants to tweet on my behalf today that would be nice :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I would tweet for you... but I don't know how. I'm not a tweeter :/

Anonymous said...

I've just found and read your blog for the first time today, and the first thing that comes to mind is that I agree, you have been on a constant emotional roller coaster since that happened to you. Up one day and down for days after. Although your accounting of events, reactions of others, victim blaming, etc is common, I haven't read one so raw in emotion as this. Is it maybe a good time for counselling by now? I know you've talked to others, but are they professionals trained and equipped to help deal with situations such as yours? I know from personal experience they can provide the structure and guidance to assist victims in working through this kind of trauma. You seem as though you are at your wits end maybe this might be of some help? If this is out of line, please forgive the intrusion.