Friday, November 19, 2010

Still on edge

Friday 11/19/10- 8:01 AM

Slept from about 8 to 6.....didnt wake up once, woke up feeling pretty good. But now I am back at work and I just want to go back home.  I dont seem to care about anything today.  Im not worried I need to get more information, Im not worried the Detective wont call back even though I ignored his call yesterday, Im not worried that I have so much work to do I could work through the whole weekend and still not get it all done......I just plain dont care.

I guess its better than being all panicked and crazy like I was yesterday. My thoughts arent racing, my hands arent shaking, I just dont give a damn.  I have a trip scheduled to go to New Orleans soon, I just have to accept that I cant really accomplish much more until I am there

No comments: