Tuesday, November 9, 2010

LOL apparently Im a sociopath

Hahahahaha  ive been told you cant rape the willing.....so hilarious.
How was I willing.  I turned down sex the first night only to turn around and decide that the guy I turned down might be worth something, so Yes i decided to have sex with him......note the words "sex with him"
Not sex with his friends, not sex with anything, only sex with him.....but I sit hear accused of being a whore because I saw something good in a man whom played it off that he was as interested in me as I was in him.

Clearly the person that posted this comment is involved in this case, therefore this comment will also stand.  Bring it boys....you only bring more reason for me to fight and tell my story. You wont scare me, I wont back down. Start name calling, start fabricating as many stories as you can before your time runs out.

You are scared little boys, and its your own fault.  You messed with the wrong girl.  You messed with a girl that will not hide in shame, will come forward with every detail of her life, and fight for herself and any victim of rape that cannot stand up for themselves

Apparently I am a sociopath because I decided to stand up for my self and fight for my self when no one else would.....It has been claimed that I have already ruined the lives of these men i have been discussing.......untrue.....I have not posted any information pertinent to these men that gives positive ID to any one of them......but I should and I stand behind that.  If they are willing to stand by their rapist friend, they should be aware that in doing so, they can be called out on such an action.....being friends with a rapist has consequences.....had I been given a name from the start, this whole thing could have been avoided and I would be sitting in NY enjoying my life.

If anyones life was ruined it was mine.....if i happened to take others down with me i wont apologize. I was raped by this person and if the justice system seems to think that they can take their sweet ass time handling  something as serious as rape, something needs to be done with it.

I am smart enough to know that those posting the post trying to get me to post these names are trying to get this site to shut down.......i will not post.....not just yet......but when the time is right, you bet your ass I will . Their lives deserved to be ruined for associating and standing by a rapist that takes advantage of sleeping women. 

Bring all the legal action you want......I am willing to be charged with anything you can come up with.  Rape law, and the way our justice system handles rape needs to change, and if I have to take a hit to do it I am more than willing to.........I am not afraid of your idle threats and attempts to shut me down.  I have all the information I need if I want to start a whole lot of hell raining down on these men......
You  push me and push me and yet I just dont do it........why do you think this is?????


The next post calls me a blantant liar........hmmmmmmm   who could this be> could it be the creeper with the most ridiculous hair I have ever seen trying to push my buttons to get this blog shut down?

Not a single word in this blog is a lie......meaning i am afraid of nothing....so keep trying, you are just fueling my fire to keep fighting......I will keep all the negative posts up....they help my case when i can prove where they came from.

Keep trying.........Im glad your life is as fucked up as mine from you raping me.  You deserve much worse and I hope you get it.     Have a wonderful night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Diana, i have tears in my eyes. Thank you for being so strong! I wish I could be that strong!!