Thursday, November 11, 2010

Still on a roll

Thurs 11/11/10 8:39 AM

Im still doing pretty fantastic.  Its been a full week of feeling great and not freaking out....its actually a little exhausting to have energy again, im a bit tired this morning. The good news is that I have my 3 hour treatment for Crohns so I get to not only leave work at 1 but then sleep pretty much for the rest of the day because the medication makes me pretty tired.

Im actually amazed at how calm what my rapist posted has made me.  He admitted he raped me without meaning too....his hatred of this blog and myself for writing about what he did got to him and he posted in anger.  Word to the wise, never post in anger.  When you start name calling it only makes you look bad, like you have something to hide.....and once you start name calling, one thing leads to another and you end telling a rape victim you cant rape the willing-  well nice job rapist, now, even if the DNA test came back inconclusive or whatever, you just admitted to the world that you did have sex with me. If there was any question now regarding what you have done, you just completely cleared it up.
And rapist, dont try claiming it wasnt you doing the posting.....the timestamps on the comments time perfectly with the time you would get home from work and check this blog.....because I am sure you wouldnt dare check at work.  I bet it drives you crazy that you cant.  I bet you think about it all day, kind of like I think about what you did to me all the time.   Hmmm.  Never post in anger.....you will inevitably dig your own grave.

I no longer feel the need to call the police department every day.  Whenever they want to call me is just fine with me.  This "man" admitted he raped me in a public forum....thats enough for me.  No more shaking, no more nausea, no more waking in the middle of the night in a panic. Just calm and relaxed.

I do have to admit there is one thing that still gets me. Ive noticed that I cant be in a crowded room of people. I do start to panic in that situation. I never really had that problem before, but I have noticed that in a few of the meetings at work I have been called into, if there is a bunch of people in a small are I do start to freak out a little.   But hey, Im not going to complain about that, there are worse things in the world, Im sure I will get over it.

Busy day at work again, maybe i will post later , maybe I wont......I really have nothing to vent about....and I dont want to brag about how well I am doing all the time  :)

Enjoy your day world

No comments: