Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lead? I think so

1:30 PM Tues 11/16/10

My day has been a little hectic......i am shaky and nervous,...but not for the usual reasons.
I just got  few leads to look into that look pretty promising. 
I got a phone call this morning, Im not really sure what to think yet...but I am definitely hopeful.
Im shaky and anxious that this might actually go my way.  I am hopeful but cautious...I dont want to get all of my hopes up and get hit in the head with them later if this doesnt pan out.
This process is slow and painful, but i found hope when my rapist admitted it in this very blog, and i just found a little more hope this morning

Wish me luck :) Wish you all well

1 comment:

Jess said...

It must be something REALLY good if you're nto telling us what it is! Guess we'll have to stay tuned to find out!