Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dear friends of my rapist #2

9:23 PM 11/4/10

Dear friends of my rapist-   i now have a listing of 300 of your closest friends i am considering talking to.
Kevins 2 brothers, Macs sister and brother, Paul a sister?????? 


I also know a high school.....or should I say college preparatory school
I will also be coming to Phoenix to speak with your fine police department....and if my rapist is one of the boys from Cali.....i will make a trip out there too :)

how much longer can you boys hold out before you force me to come forward with this info


Thank you to everyone all over the word that is reading this, most of you found me through twitter.....I as that you follow me on twitter so I can prove to the NOPD that under reporting of rape and treating victims like its there fault will some day come to an end.  Maybe if they see how many people are behind me we can make some sort of impact.   And if you do find me on twitter, I just posted a pic of my "FRIEND"....ya know the guy i liked that is  friends with my rapist......its blurry...and there is a reason for that....I do have much more clear pictures of him I will be willing to post if i dont get some answers soon
Good night all

No comments: