Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am also a USURPER

Look out world, I am usurping .....are you kidding me....just because I am a victim of rape and demanding justice I am a liar......I laugh at you.  There are 2 people that know the whole story....me and my rapist....the police know my story, all true and my rapists story guarnteed to be fictional.  Attack me all you want. I was raped.  I am fighting back .   He is getting pissed .  deal with it.  I will never stop fighting .....and i am not giving true rape victims a bad name, they should be proud of what Im doing and stand up for themselves in the same way.   You attack your attacker and you are bound to get more results.

Done with the negativity.  Boys you will not get this blog taken off the net......sorry to disappoint.

Goodnight world

No comments: