Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ever Have One of Those Days?

6:51 11/3/10
 
Ever have one of those days.....where everything goes so right and just falls into place?
When even if a problem came up, you still  manage to stay in a phenominal mood and take care of it?

Thats today for me. I cant remember the last time I had this much energy....its amazing what actually being able to sleep through an entire night can do for a girl
I should have been  miserable today....all day getting hit with  more and more work....yet somehow i didnt care, stayed a little late, and got it all done.  No big deal.

Ever have one of those days where your car ride home from work is a playlist you would have picked yourself?  Where every song that comes on is one of your favorite songs and the more in a row that come on the louder and louder you sing and smile, well just cuz you plain love singing when no ones in the car with you.

I found out that driving may be where my best ideas come to light....maybe next trip to New Orleans I will drive the whole way....im pretty sure I could come up with a whole list of ways to make someones life hell until I get answers.   Oh yeah, did I mention....that while Ive been having this amazing day, and had this fantastic car ride full of fabulous music going on.....I had another Epiphany Moment.....
I dont know what it is about driving...but damn.....
And as if I didnt feel dumb enough that my trust in other people resulted in me being raped....I cant believe I hadnt thought of this before.....i have been stressing over getting this "man's" name......and it just came to me in this car ride....Im pretty sure I have a way to get it.....I will keep you updated because I am hoping above all else that I am right...and by this time tomorrow I will have his name.

Time for dinner....sorry if this seems a little spastic but I am so excited!

No comments: