Sunday, November 7, 2010

ATTENTION- I HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT but Im feeling OH SO GOOD

10:23 11/7/10

I have been called out by a not so friendly reader.  I have been threatened that by releasing names i can be charged with 1)libel 2) slander-       Let me get it straight out in the open when I say 1)its not slander or libel  if its true....you are friends with a rapist.  So unless you arent friends with him anymore....its neither libel or slander.

Let me also point out that I will gladly accept any charges against me-   I have nothing to lose, everything has already been taken from me.....I am not afraid, so bring it.

Now that being said.....If i dont get my answer by tomorrow.....Kevin, Paul and Mac....your last names will be posted, as well as where you work and what fraternities you were in.

I dont care if they shut down this website as you have threatened me with......enough people are smart enough to find where the next website will come from.

I have been raped, I think I can handle a little libel and slander charge if you are willing to pay a lawyer that will try to fight this....o wait.,.....one of you can fight this for yourself right seeing how you passed the bar in July of 2008....


Oh and I have also been referred to as an attention WHORE....interesting choice of words boys.  If you dont like what I have to say, simply stop reading.  Name calling???   My only question of which one of you boys is the one that posted that comment and hid behind anonymity.
Everyone have a fantastic night and look forward to tomorrow, I know I am

No comments: