Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anyway

Back to what this blog is about....this blog is not to fight with my rapist and his friends ........this blog is about me and my experience, and that is what it will remain......I will leave their comments up if they continue to feel the need to post.....but honestly, i will remove some of them if they are just completely ridiculous.....this is my blog, not their forum

Anyway.
Today I started to wonder-  I think I may be leaning on one friend way too much and pushing another away.
I am pushing this friend away because she wants to be around all the time and just doesnt understand that I just feel like staying home and doing nothing.    I also feel I am leaning on my other friend too much because he understands I want to be home and I dont want to go out all the time.  He understands me and is willing to just stay home and watch movies all day.  He is willing to not say a word when he knows I dont want to talk.....He is exactly what I need.......but this friend I am pushing away is also exactlly what I need.  We were instant friends when we met, I am just in a such a bad place where i seem to be snapping at everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.