Friday, November 5, 2010

Dear Rapist

11/5/10- 

Dear Rapist-  I am almost positive I saw the side of your face in a picture yesterday...if it wasnt you it was your brother.   Im a little disturbed at it....I dont want to remember your face, but at the same time, I now know for sure that If I have to point you and your hilarious hair out in a lineup I can.

You are a very unattractive man , and I feel sorry for you that you had to sneek into a womans bed. 

Im pretty sure I know your last name, but I wont reveal it until I know Ive got the right guy

Dear Rapist-   you can thank your friends for the Civil Suit I am now considering filing against you.  Your friends wouldnt give me your name, and this has been causing sever emotional distress , not to mention costing me money.   Your friends are such good friends that I will now be suing you in court.



Dear friends of my rapist-  I have a listing of over 300 of your friends and a few family members, I will be contacting them to let them all know the kind of people you are.

Enjoy your Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt you will name any of these people as friends of a rapist. Unless you are a complete idiot. Have you ever heard of slander? Or libel? By your own statements, what happened to you doesn't meet the legal deffinition of rape. And while I am sorry that you feel what happened was rape, it wasn't. You allowed the man to start, realized it wasn't who you thought it was, said stop, and he stopped. As soon as you start posting names and calling people rapists or friends of rapists, without even having a charge filed, let alone a conviction, your blog will be shut down. You are obviously an attention whore. Name the names please. So this garbage of a blog can be taken down within hours.