Monday, November 29, 2010

Just for Laughs

Monday 11/29/10- 10:22 AM- 

I wasnt going to post today. I had a fantastic weekend. I got back to studying, got back into doing what I love.  Then this comment came up and I laughed my ass off. First, it was posted anonymously so this person is clearly afraid to speak in a public forum.  Second its just hilarious that someone would feel the need to post something like that.  The comment was something along the lines of "i loved jizzing on your ass and tits"
Talk about class.  I am thinking about having that quotation carved into a nice piece of wood so I can hang it in my doorway so thats what people see when they leave my house. LOL
Im thinking my rapist wouldnt have posted this, but he has proven himself to be stupid so maybe he did. And if he did, well congrats on messing up again.
Whoever did post this, congratulations to you.  You are a great person. I am keeping this post in my blog as a tribute to you .....next time please post under your real name. Its time to man up, if you are going to post something for over 20 different countries to see, you should be proud of what you have to say and put your name on it.
You will also find out later that I have a very big suprise for you that I wont be letting anyone in on until mid-December.   I think you may be a little shocked when you hear what I have to say, then a little bit scared.....but hey, you posted it and you cant take it back.  Once again, you are the finest of human beings and I applaud you on your use of the english language.

Anyway, signing in and seeing that comment actually made me laugh and start joking again so overall this is pretty good. And knowing what I will be announcing in mid-December makes me grin from ear to ear.
This past weekend was more than relaxing and I got back into the parts of work I let slip away.  I am back at work this morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day.  I actually feel like joking around with people again. My chest isnt heavy, my head isnt spinning.  Ive been waiting to get back to this place. So I thank the fine human being known only as "anonymous" as you have brought the humor and hilarity back into my life, well at least for today.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.....and just remember "i loved jizzing on your ass and tits" HAhahaha

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey girlie,
You handled that sooo much better than I could've. Thanks for making me laugh!
I'M SOOO PROUD OF YOU!