Thursday, November 18, 2010

Detective #3 called 2:45 PM Thurs 11/18/10

Yup.  Detective #3 called a little while ago.  I couldnt bring myself to answer the phone.
My day has been emotionally exhausting and beyond stressful. 
I have been in my office with the door closed since my last post. I am able to concentrate on work, but i just cant handle anyone stopping in to chit chat or someone stopping in deciding to hit me with more work.

Its about 100 degrees in here and I am in a heavy sweater....just sitting here, not moving, doing my job....or doing it as best I can right now.  I hate that I know I can be doing so much better and Im not.

I didnt answer the stupid phone. I finally get this Detective to call me and I dont answer.  I cant take any more new right now I guess.  I got good news and it sent me off the deep end, could you imagine if he was calling and had bad news?   I guess at this moment, for me, right now, ignorance is bliss.
He didnt leave a voice mail.....must not be all that important. He was probably calling to tell me something i already know anyway.....anyone involved in this case doesnt seem to keep in contact with anyone else involved.

I did have a co-worker brave enough to enter my office of doom for a few seconds. He had brought me a bag of a dozen fresh donuts.....lol     I do appreciate that.  Most people give gifts of flowers or candy....he gives me donuts.....as if I werent eating my feelings enough, I now have a dozen delicious donuts to devour.  Ive already gotten 2 down......have i mentioned ive gained at least 10 pounds since all of this.  Its really starting to show.....and I could care less.  I should get back to the gym, and there have been days where I have started out with every intention of going, but when the time comes ,  im too exhausted to get the energy up to go.....one of these days I will get my ass into gear.

Speaking of getting my butt in gear, back to work I go

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have you called him back yet or are you completely uninterested in what he has to say?