Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 AM ....Ugh FML

1 AM 12/8/10

Wide  awake....even after taking an ambien and a half and one ativan.   We are supposed to have a -2 windchill factor overnight, my window is still wide open.  Laying in the darkness, waiting to fall asleep.  Random thoughts running through my head, nothing really of importance, just the same random thoughts about ways to make my life better.
I have decided that I am going to my boss tomorrow and letting her know that I am looking into other opportunities and that I will no longer be working for the company when a new one comes along.  My worth in this company is highly under appreciated, its time to point it out and demand change. And if they dont change, then I change.  I change my life, I relocate and I go somewhere that I know I can  make a difference teach others.....a place where my job will be exactly what it was supposed to be at my current company, not the extra BS this current company tacked on.    I will be able to get back to my profession, what I do good, without the extra BS on the side.

Its time I take another stand. And tomorrow is that day. You either give me what I want, or I walk and you lose an irreplaceable worker.   In a way, im hoping I dont get what I want ....at least that way I will get a change of scenery

If I dont fall asleep soon im sure I will be back at work by 4 or 5 am......awesome

Goodnite all, hope yours is going better than mine

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey girlie,
Still reading your blog...wow I've been through it all and then some. I still don't sleep at night...not all the way through. I xan get to sleep but I wake every hour. It doesn't matter what I take. I know I'm reading this backwards but I'm glad I am. I'm in my br door closed. Told my beautiful children don't knock on the door unless someone was dying or something was on fire. I'M SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!