Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday

12/6/10

Better than I was this weekend.....I guess you could classify today as an ok day.....maybe even good. 
I guess its always a good day when you dont want to kill yourself.

Didnt want to go in to work today....a few inches of snow on the ground didnt help either. I finally made it in around 10....couldnt take it and left a little before 3.  

Another question without an answer that I am going to add to my list......  why is it that traffic comes to a stand still in NY when it is snowing.  Im sorry, you live in NY....chances are, you have lived here all your life....years upon years of practice....you should be able to drive in snow by now.

I should change the title of this blog to diary of a judgemental bitch that finds a problem with everything she comes across.

One good thing about this week.....its supposed to snow here all week....I get to leave and get to some warm weather.  I am heading down to New Orleans Friday....60s and sun......I will be the freak laying by the pool thinking that 60 degrees is warm enough to do that.
Im also hoping to actually see the Saints win.  I have been to 2 of their games this season and they lost both....I thought by going to the game against the Browns I was guaranteed a victory.....

Im a bit worried about coming back home.  4 days off of work....coming back to a mess that I just finally got under control.  No point in thinking that far ahead I guess.

1 comment:

Riley said...

Hey I am from New Orleans and have been reading your blog day by day. Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if you are originally from New Orleans? You are obviously a big fan of the WHO DAT NATION =) Also, I am so sorry what you had to go through and what you are dealing with now. Hopefully in time, your wounds will heal and you will once again be able to enjoy this city we both seem to know and LOVE. No matter what, you know your family loves you and I hope one day you will be able to come out and be able to tell them your story as you were able to tell your mom. I know thoughts of suicide. I know where it takes you. You have to be stronger and overcome it just like you overcame your rapist. As always WHO DAT BABY! Keep your head high and keep moving forward.