Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Detective 1

12/15/10 Wednesday- 2:14 PM -First responding detective........and im sorry but the term "first responding" to this man means, I am going to show up whenever i feel like it because you reported your crime around 6 AM and its Saturday and Im sleeping.   Thats correct, Detective Caloun (Calhoun, Calon, or something of the sort)

I have no idea how to spell your last name. You did not give me a business card, No one at the department felt the need to tell me how to properly spell your name. And i was so pissed off at you I couldnt even remember if you actually told me your name or not.  I have tried running google searches on you.  I must say, my suspicions on you have been confirmed.  You suck at your job.  I cannot find one article that mentions you have done anything of significance for your city.  

Police officers please dont get me wrong in that above statement.  I know that most of you are out on the streets risking your lives every day.  I know you have families scared to death that you may not come home. To those officers that actually do their job I have the ut-most respect for both you and your family.

But to me, this Dective has no reason being in the position he is in. He clearly treats rape victims with hostility and he clearly has no intent to comfort any victim.   If any of you in the NOPD are reading this, I am sure you hold the same opinion of this man that just shows up to his job for a pay check and refuses to do anything extra to help anyone else.

I did not get to this this Detectives statement in its entirety, but I can tell you from what I did see, It looked a lot longer than any conversation I had with this man.  In fact, the responding officer could tell I was getting so angry and frustrated with this man, that he came over to me as I began walking away from this Detective in a rage, toward the house that my rapist still sat in.  An interview was NEVER fully completed with this Detective Caloun.  Never-  Partially because I told anyone that would listen that I was not responsible for my actions if that dectective even dare show his face in a room I was in.  I was truley ready to just go back to that house, break a window, get my ass back in that house and beat the shit out of that individual of whom I still have no name.
Clearly that Detective had no interest in helping me.....so much so, that I was willing to run back into the house of my rapist that had at least six other men in it just so I could throw a few more punches, ....or so I could make it back to the kitched and grab the kitchen knives that were sitting to the right of the kitchen entrance and stab the son of a bitch.

Thats right, had I not been so shocked when I was awakened by my rapist and was able to get away and into the bathroom, I would have made the slight left to the kitchen which was practically door to door with the bathroom, gotten the biggest knife I could find in the grouping that was there on the counter, and that "man" would have been lying in his own blood, terrified.......right now, id rather be in jail for murder than in this emotional hell i have been in .

Detective, please be aware that I am looking to file some sort of action against you

No comments: