Monday, December 20, 2010

Seriously? Now im not holding back

5:38 12/20/10

time to put up or shut up right?  I called the DA back.

They are not pursuing the case due to issue of consent.  I said yes.  (merry fucking christmas)
When I asked again WHY WAS HE IN THAT BED WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, I get the runaround.  What it boils down to is no one even thought to ask.  I asked the DA 3 or 4 times, having to speak over her voice because she wouldnt listen and me asking that question makes her nervous.  WTF? why is that question not relevant.

I was told when I was in the hospital waiting to go through the rape kit, by Detective Snazzy Pants, that in Louisiana it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman that is known to be intoxicated.  At that point, he informed me Kevin could be charged as well as I was drunk.

Well then why isnt this applicable to the freak that raped me..Clearly I was drunk, I dont remember a thing from the moment that local man left me at their doorstep ...which was around 3 AM or so I have been told.

So If I am drunk at 3 AM to the point where I dont remember anything, HOW COULD I BE SOBER BY 6 AM????

She said I told them I was sober when they re-interviewed me.  Yes and no.  I told them I was not hungover and felt sober....who wouldnt sober up in about 2.5 seconds with a strange man in their bed?

Basically what this is boiling down to was I said yes.  But I said yes to a person I thought was Kevin.  Why would I have expected it to be anyone else but Kevin. Again....What was he doing in that bed and why does the DA not find that important?  Apparently if a strange man does this to a Married woman and she thinks its her husband its rape.....   She has the expectation its her husband.....so why, when I went to that house to be with Kevin and had sex with Kevin, wouldnt I have that same expectation that my rapist was Kevin.

I asked the DA about a plain assault charge and it took her back. There was total hesitance before she answered.  Then she came up with some bullshit talk around excuse. Truth is, you dont want to put forth any effort into this and your bullshit that you have gone above and beyond is a joke.

I have asked repeatedly for the police report....even if they black out information relating to my rapists identity and have been told no.  What exactly are you hiding?  What about victims rights?  I should be able to see that report with blacked out markings of anything that would identify him.
I am filing a civil suit and having my lawyer request any and all documentation.  I will probably wait until after the first of the year.

So in the meantime, if you know Kevin Lange, Paul Rambeau or Mac Fortune (seriously...thats his name), that hang out with a married man with children named Mike and another friend that goes by the nickname Left Blow (still find this stupid), who are also friends with a creepy guy that had a bachelor party in New Orleans the last weekend of December......you could save me a lot of time and just give me this persons name. 


Get yourself a lawyer kid.

Oh and I am still filing against that first detective as well.  Looks like next year is going to be quite a busy year

1 comment:

Cioccolata said...

Best of luck to you, you're very brave for posting this. I wish I had the courage to do the same.