Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Better

Wednesday 12/8/10 - 6:30 PM

I feel amazing.  Like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

I met with my boss today and told her that I am looking elsewhere a job.  I told her everything I felt about what I am currently doing and how I am more valuable than the recognition I am getting.  I didnt ask, but a coworker also sat down with my boss and fought for them to anything they can to keep me.
I personally would just like to pack up and start new...but if they come back with a good enough offer I may stick around to check it out.

Just finally getting all that out in the open and making it known how unhappy I am in my current situation felt amazing.  I dont have that heavy feeling in my chest anymore.....Im actually even a little more excited that I have some time off and get to head to new orleans Friday.
I finally laughed today.....its pretty pathetic that I had to point out to myself how good it felt to laugh again.

Anyway, still at work., getting things together so i dont come back to a mess.
Hope all are well

No comments: