Monday, December 20, 2010

Still Waiting, but with humor

12/20/10 Monday 10:53 AM

So I am still waiting for my copy of the police report to make it to me.....not sure why it takes so long to scan something into a computer and email the file.  Now, I am fully aware that there is a time difference between New Orleans and New York....but I was under the impression it was only an hour, not a few days :)
Just more to waiting I guess....not new.

Im a gambler, I bet on the ponies every August when they are in Saratoga.....I'd place a good hundred bucks that I dont hear anything until after Christmas.....any takers?   Hell, with the amazingly huge time zone difference, I probably wont hear until after New Years.......  Just like Rape doesnt happen in New Orleans on the weekend, Apparently around the Holidays all work on Rape cases also stops.
Maybe my rapist is on his way back to New Orleans realizing that they dont take things seriously in that town so he will probably get away with raping another girl....I bet he's planning on going on Christmas!
Ya know, he would really make out then, maybe even rape 2 women in one night as Christmas is a Holiday and happens to fall on a Saturday this year.......  

Rapists get ready, If I was raped on a just a regular Saturday, and specifically told by 2 people on the NOPD that the department works slower on the weekend.... you have an even better chance Christmas...and actually, you might as well hang around and try it again on New Years.....once again falling on a Saturday.     .....and by the way...I can now laugh at the Antoine Dodson's youtube video about "Hide your Kids hide your Wife".

City of New Orleans, please listen to Antoine's advice the next two Saturdays and even....."hide your husband cuz they're rapin everybody out here....."

No comments: