Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Rapist, NOPD and the DA's office

Thursday 12/16/10-   10:42 AM

Merry Christmas to my rapist, Im about 100% sure you will be charged with nothing as the NOPD and DAs office dont seem to be exactly thrilled that I have decided to turn my focus to them.  I am giving you the Christmas Present of your life

NOPD and the DA's office should be proud of themselves for letting you get away with rape, and continue to rape again. Although I am sure you will be a little more careful as to who you target next.

I had emailed the DA requesting the entire police report including every acting NOPD member that had any hand in my case.  I also made my intentions clear that I will be filing a complaint against Detective Caloun or however it is spelled.   I got a very quick response over a day after my original email......
This response was straight and to the point  :
     "It is quite vast as NOPD exhausted countless efforts on your behalf.  I assure you we want your questions settled, that is why we aksed you to ask questions of us during the interview.   This case was handled and continues to be handled professionally and thoroughly. "   ........Oh and by the way, I should be recieving a longer more detailed email tomorrow regarding all of this as the DA is not in the office and doesnt want to take the time......hmmmmm, now theres a theme......NOPD and the DAs office not wanting to take the time

Again.....my question to this response is why now?????  Why is the NOPD all of a sudden "exhausting countless efforts on my behalf "?  Its clear in the fact that the dept has been accused of under reporting rape and the fact that 93 cases had to be re-opened due to improper handling/reporting by the NOPD.
So, what I get from this is my case gets attention because I went to the media and they are trying to cover their ass.   Fine and good, work on my case diligently..........but if you are "exhausting countless efforts" where the fuck are my answers.    

Yes Ms Glass, you did ask me if I had any questions during the interview.......Did you really think that after an hour of balling my eyes out, finding fault in what Det. Calhoun reported as my statement and you not being able to answer the simple question as to WHY THIS INDIVIDUAL WAS IN MY BED , I was really going to ask anything else?  Really..    
    After I gave you a log of every single point in my blog showing who is looking at what and when and you just gave it back to me as if it was  irrelevant.....   im sorry, but if these individuals are watching this blog so closely, its because they know they did something wrong and this is their way of finding out answer as to if they will be charged or not........
           
                        Thats right Rapist and Friends......I have had a tracker set up on this blog, I know you check it every day, I even know your IP Addresses.   Tucson, you view the most.....Scottsdale....you are the runner up.   I know you check every morning and every evening.
                           FOR EXAMPLE :  Tucson- you read this blog just today at  7:58 AM according to my timestamps, Yesterday you read at 9:13 PM and the day before it was 9:29 PM
                           FOR EXAMPLE: Scottsdale - your last visit was 12/13/10 at 12:10 PM

            why do you find it necessary to check up on me so much if you did nothing wrong....and PS I have the exact IP addresses that have shown up multiple times since I began tracking. 

  I also have the proof that the idiot that posted about jizzing all over me or whatever wasnt you....so at least you have some sort of smarts................
              That little Gem that was posted on 11/29/10 at 7:48 PM came from IP address 65.50.100.65 out of good old Slidell Louisiana.

In dealing with both the NOPD and the DA's office I have not gotten a single solid answer.  You are all taught to skirt around this issue and avoid answer giving.   Well im sick of not getting answers.


DEAR rapist you will get away with this.  Ive come to terms with that. No one feels it necessary to put forth any effort in proving a rape case that wasn't a stranger violently raping a women. I feel sorry for your current girlfriend (if you have one) and for the next sleeping woman you climb into bed with next..

No comments: