Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh....to mess with a smart woman......

12/25/10 Saturday 11:12pm


Hahahahahahhahahaha.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MYSELF!   Just when I decided to let my obsession go.....a little nugget of gold just dropped into my lap.

Hey Creepy Bachelor boy.....I found you too......Now Matt Fitzgerald, why wouldnt you have helped me???You were there, but you did nothing .  Your "acquaintance " raped me and you heard my screams.....and you did nothing.

Well the world now knows you associate with a rapist?  Did you tell your New Bride about what went down in New Orleans during your bachelor party????   Im betting you didnt.


Well, one down......its only time before I find another.

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!

sweet dreams Kevin, Mac, Paul , Mike and Matt........im thinking mine might be a little sweeter tonight  :)

You sure you just dont want to tell me his name and spare yourself the emotional rollercoaster of what I am going to find out next ?????????????

Good Night All......I send you all the love in the world!

No comments: