Monday, December 20, 2010

I am just full of interesting thoughts today

12/20/10- Monday 2:47 PM

So last night while I was working, a lockdown was called.  Impatient me quickly walked to the nearest door so I wouldnt be stuck all night.
I find out this morning there was shooting about 400 ft from my office out in the street.... When I was pulling out of the parking lot I could see all of the cop cars and flashing lights down the road.  I didnt know what happened and I didnt want to, I was self absorbed and got out of the building because once a lockdown is called, your stuck for a very large amount of time.

There are cop cars and security all over the place today. Cops driving the streets , security standing outside in the freezing cold.

Want to know the first thought that popped into my head.......I wonder how the NOPD would handle this situation.  Would they still be protecting the area and patrolling the streets? Or would they be sitting around putting more effort into finding ways not to do their job than it would take if they had just done their job in the first place.  I know there are multiple shootings every day it seems in New Orleans ....but still..... 

No comments: