Thursday, December 23, 2010

Get out of my house!

12/23/10 Thurs 1:38 PM

My sister is in town,staying at my house, with her husband......so of course that means my other sister and mother feel the need to spend every waking minute here.  Last night was ok, they didnt get to town until almost 8 and i was in bed by 930

Today i am freaking out right now, in my room crying and shaking, wanting to just go out there and scream at them.
I went to work for 2 frickin hours and I come home to  not only my family, but friends they invited over too.  Friends that also have little children running around everywhere making everything in my house sticky. And I know it isnt a big deal, but to come home to your own house and have your driveway full so you cant park at your own house just pisses me off.  I came i the door , slammed it, broke some stupid glass all over the kitchen and ran into my room.  Why is it ok for them to have all of these people in my house? Just get the fuck out already! 
I dont need this bullshit of a full house for the next 5 days...that might be enough to frickin force me to kill myself./...Just get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: