Tuesday, December 21, 2010

slipping

12/21/10 Tuesday 5:11 PM

I can feel my good mood slipping.  Im trying to fight it off the best I can but I dont think it is working.
The pain in my chest is now constant, no more coming and going, its just there.
Im tired. Im annoyed. Just getting really sad. Trying to find distraction in work....not working too well. I just want to go home and go to bed, but I cant.  I have a significant amount of work and my house is in desperate need of cleaning if my family is coming to town......  now I am just feeling annoyed that they are coming and going to be in my house for a minimum of 6 hours.

A co-worker just came into my office, that was a good distraction. The chest discomfort is less...my mind is a little less slow. 
This seems a little different from before.  Before I wanted to just be alone and not associate with anyone...Now it seems that being around someone might help a little.

I wish I could just stick with one emotion and go with it.

No comments: