Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Morning and Happy Saturday

12/18/10- Saturday 11:04 AM

Ive been awake for 2 hours and already I have had the strangest day.

I ran to the market to pick 1 item up I needed  for cooking...1 item.  Well there was only one line open and the woman in front of me had about 35  things......most people would say, go in front of me, you only have one thing. ....not this woman....but thats ok, no big deal.
Then this man gets in line behind me with 5 packages of meat.  He clearly sees I have 1 thing as he was looking at my chest and the item was being held by my stomach.  Anyway, another line opens up and they call for the next customer to come over.  I go to head over there, he turns and like sprints over to this person.  I couldnt believe it....there is etiquette in the market just like there is at hockey games or when a traffic light goes out and it becomes a 4 way stop.....anyway, my eyes just opened sooo wide.  So I went behind him, looked at him and said "asshole".   Not because I was mad...sure it was a little frustrating, I said it because he needed to be made aware that was an asshole move.  The look on his face was priceless and he had no words. When he left the cashier and I had quite a humerous discussion.

Then maybe 20 minutes later Im on my way into work and I get pulled over.....yup.  Karma right?  Well not really.  He saw me texting while driving.  So he gets to the car and asks the usual, "do you know why I pulled you over"....now I know your not supposed to admit to anything but whatever, I was texting and I knew it.  So I flat out told him and he laughed a bit and told me at least I was honest.  Then he started laughing again and I couldnt figure out why.....I have a lot of random stuff in my car, so I thought maybe he saw something embarrassing.  He asks me if I realized how cold it was outside....and that threw me off. So I respond yes, He proceeds to ask me why I am out in the cold with wet hair and in flip flops.  So we joke about that and my pink sweat pants and he sends me on my way with a warning......  let that be a lesson, pink sweatpants are like gold.  :)

Anyway, full day of work today.  Im taking over the office and implementing all sorts of new things. Im here, alone, no make up, sweatpants and sandals with the music blasting, ready to get everything back in order and on track :) 

Hope everyone has a great day!


11:55 AM-   Oh yeah, so in case you didnt pick up on it from my reason for being pulled over...I finally got my phone back to functional with all contacts :)  And, I know Kevin is reading this, and he didnt reply to my request, so when I have time later,. I will be fully disclosing all
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: