Friday, December 17, 2010

Average Day

12/17/10  Friday 4:48 PM

Average day today, so I guess I cant complain.  Still have no phone, cant really complain about that either, life has been pretty peaceful.

Scottsdale Arizona has shown back up in my blog today, using an IPOD touch non the less......welcome back friend of my rapist

I was actually pleasantly surprised today.  Usually when someone goes on vacation our work gets handed off to other people to do...and of course, normally, you come back to an absolute mess.  I would prefer my work sit there and to come in and work on it over the weekend so I know its right.  Something actually went my way for the first time in a while....the person covering for me didnt have much spare time and barely got anything done.....Good and bad news....not too much will be messed up, but tons for me to get done before year end comes around.   I dont mind though. After speaking with my boss yesterday,I was able to get a few perks added to my job - and I know that come year end , I will have everything done. No panicking, just relaxed and back to confident.

This is actually the first calm day I have had in a while....which is more than welcome.

Back to work, which I am starting to enjoy again :) Hope everyone is having a great friday.

Oh and dont worry, Im not looking in to anyones IP address, accept those involved in this case, so please dont be discouraged from reading this.  And again, thanks to all those expressing their support.....and Im still open to criticism so those that feel they want to voice negativity, as I have said before ,Please feel free to do so.

No comments: