Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday 12/26/10 11:56 AM

Back at work.  Just getting things done.

I dont know why it took me so long to find Matt Fitz-Gerald.....it was definitely right in front of my face this whole time seeing how he works with Kevin. 
I am no longer worried whether or not I am going to find the information I need....I have no doubt I will .  Pretty comforting.  Havent heard back from the ADA yet regarding the charges against Kevin. Shes probably just taking time off for Christmas...lol. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt this time.

Anyway, tons of work to do, ive redecorated the office, feeling pretty good about the year to come.
I almost died in august, I was raped in September and in December I found out just how lazy the Orleans Parish ADA was ......Im pretty much ready to leave 2010 back in the past.  It wasnt the finest of all years for me.

My lawyer has agreed to force a civil case.....so now I have to really decide if I want to waste my time on this or just find another way to mentally get over my rape.  Right now, Im about 97% sure I will go through with both the civil case against my rapist, and the criminal case against Kevin.
I am 100% sure I will be filing against the Sex Crimes Detective Caloun or however you spell it.

Anyway, I am going to to my best this coming year to put my focus elsewhere....I have to in order to get my life back.  But that doesnt mean I wont follow through with my cases, I just wont be doing  all the research for the ADA in my case this time.

Back to work, things to do....Happy Almost  2011

No comments: