Sunday, December 19, 2010

Interesting Thought

Sunday 12/19/10- 4:24 PM

Still at work....curious as to what went on in the Saints game that they lost to the Ravens.

Anyway.  As im working in my sweats of course in an empty office a thought just occurred to me.

In announcing the first and last names of these friends of my rapist....really , I shouldnt feel bad.  According to my belief system, Morality isn't an issue.  I cant be held morally responsible for releasing these names, and legally, its not libel or slander as labeling them as friends of a rapist is completely without a doubt true....I guess the only way it wouldnt be true is if one of them actually doesnt consider the rapist a friend.....then they could get me.   Maybe I will identify them as acquaintances of a rapist instead.

I gave "my friend" ( i cant remember if I gave his first name yet as my friend.....i know I gave his first name, but im not sure if I identified him as "my friend or not, and I refuse to read this blog so ....)
anyway, I gave "my friend", now Identified as Kevin if it was not identified before, a last chance to help me....I text him last night that "I Can't believe you wont help me after I told the DA not to charge you. Thanks for being such a good guy."

I cant believe I had such a terrible judge in character on this one. Usually Im pretty good. Anyway, Kevin Lange, acquaintance of a rapist....I hope you are proud of yourself

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Diana. I found your blog via twitter a couple of hours ago and have just spent that time reading almost everything. Its really shocking how incompetent that police department is! And as for naming your friend - you do what you have to do! Took me less than 10seconds to find a non-blurry picutre of him and exact details of where he works. Im pretty sure its him as he looks very similar to the pic you posted via twitter. Power to you girl!!!! All the way from the bottom of the world!