Monday, December 20, 2010

Why is it?

Just another random thought popping in my head.
Im sittin hear at work and all of a sudden I hear all of these women gathering and using high pitched voices, oooing and ahhhing, saying how cute.
I thought someone had brought their dog in for a little show and tell.  Turns out it was a child.

Why is it that we feel the need to speak with/about children like they are pets?

Anyway, in case you cant tell, I am absolutely no good with children.  Most women find it strange.  I have no interest in having children or getting married....you should see the looks on just about everyone's face when I tell them that.   I know I would be a terrible mother.... some people just arent good with kids.  At least I am smart enough to not have one and ruin its life.

Anyway, sorry for the random tangent....back to work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the exact same ways. I can't tell u how many convos I had with my mom asking when I'm going to POP put a baby. I don't want any kids. Maybe when I'm 30 or something. But even that eh.