Saturday, December 4, 2010

Overwhelmingly sad

Saturday 12/4/10 1:33 PM

I went to our office Christmas party last night.  I really didnt want to go.  My body was literally shaking in the hours before the party.I couldnt take an atiivan to stop the shaking because I was going to be drinking.  I did manage to force myself to go and I was anxious the whole time.
Now I am home, laying in bed.  I just have this feeling of overwhelming sadness.  I dont want to see anyone. I dont want to talk to anyone. I dont want to get out of bed.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hey girlie,
I still have those days. Its ok. What the hell am I saying its not ok! Its ok to have the feelings your having! If you didn't have any at all there would be something to really worry about. Its hard getting back out there. Its still hard for me. There are days I avoid calls, friends, outings, I'm telling you if you gave me a limitless credit card and said go shopping for anything you want and don't worry about the bill. Hell no my ass would rather be in bed! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! Still reading backwards lol