Saturday, December 18, 2010

One of those days

Saturday 12/18/10  8:01 PM

Ever have one of those days where you could just keep working??  Im still at work getting so much done.  Im basically taking over an office, so I am trying to get everything caught up and organized so by the 1st I wont be panicking.

For some reason Ive gotten a strange sense of confidence since I spoke with my boss a few days ago. 
I used to deal with people nicely.  I would ask them to do something, and if they didnt I would politely ask again.  If I didnt agree with something or someone didnt do what I asked I would just quietly bitch to myself or my best friend and move on with my day....and eventually just do it myself because at least I knew it would be right.

The past few days I have been taking a no bull shit stance on just about everything, and let me tell you, things are getting done.  Sometimes doing things the nice way just doesnt get things done.  Time to take control and show what I can do....and so far its been highly effective.

Hoping the feeling will last

Hope everyone's weekend is going well :)

No comments: