Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Break up

12/21/10 Tuesday 6:50

Just ended things with a guy I had been seeing. I've known him since march or april we dated a little, nothing serious.  I started seriously dating him in October.....
He knows everything that happened to me and has been very supportive and more than understanding about my ups and downs....but I just cant worry about anyone elses feelings right now..
I want to be alone, and dont want to have to explain to anyone when or why I want to be by myself. I dont want to have to answer to anyone. I dont want to have him think I am cheating on him because I dont talk to him for a week.
I cant worry about him getting upset because I am not around...I have enough BS in my life right now, I dont need to worry about anyone else.
Timing sucks being Christmas and all, but you need to do everything you can to survive and right now, that means not worrying about anyone but me

Ive always been independent , I never needed anything from anyone.  I dont date people all that often for the pure fact that people generally annoy the crap out of me.  God forbid you dont call or answer a text right away....all relationships bring is unnecessary drama.  I have been in 3 serious relationships before, but by the time the 4th year came around I ended things.....which should have been ended after year 3 ( ya know, the kind of relationship you stay in just because there is a comfort level of having someone there).  I decided there really isnt much of a point to trying to find someone to be with.  If they find me great, yay for me. Most people dont hold my interest all that often, but when they do I pursue it full force. 

I will most likely regret this decision in time. This man always treated me well and understood my ridiculous humor.  But for now, I need to take care of myself.

No comments: