Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No more Protecting People

12/14/10 Tuesday 10:29

Im home.  After a fiasco getting down there, my blackberry getting completely wiped of all access to anything and not a verizon to be found in New Orleans.....I am home.

I have a lot to say, but right now I am just crawling back into bed.

No more protecting and respecting those whom are claiming to protect and respect me.
I gave you a chance, I held back my words.  Not any more.
Women need to know exactly what to expect when they are raped and file charges.  This blog is to do so.

I no longer care if the NOPD fucks up my case even worse than they already have.  And I no longer care if the women in the DA's office feelings get hurt.

Tomorrow, I will most likely be posting all day long as I have declared myself emotionally unfit for work ( this will also be explained tomorrow)

Kevin, I am giving you one chance to try and contact me and explain things, If the police or DA wont give me any information I would hope you are decent enough to.....especially after I sat down on Monday in the DA's office and made it clear that there are to be no charges brought against you.  The least you can do is answer a few of my questions.

DVaughnnopd@yahoo.com-   if you can prove its you.....and there was a dinner conversation regarding a specific movie you were shocked I knew.........................Im not sure when my phone will be up and running again, and i have no contact list in my completely obliterated phone.  My phone picks and chooses when it will function so email would be the best way......unless you would like to wait for my phone to work and  call or text me   If you would like to wait to speak or text, just email me and tell me so and I will hold my posting until I can get my phone fixed

I did you a favor, please do me one the same.  If you dont, I will be posting all names, first and last.  I will also be posting more details about the Thursday night/Friday morning proir to the rapist arriving to town.

Please help a woman with more often suicidal thoughts than not, looking for answer.  Your friends wont even have to know you have done so, I will keep what is said to myself

Please do not pretend you havent been reading this, I know you read it every day.

Thank you,  Goodnite all

And i would really like to thank everyone on twitter for their messages of support.  I find it amazing that so many people care about someone they dont even know .  You are truly a blessing in my life

No comments: