Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Strangely Fine

12/21/10 - Tuesday 11:03 AM

Slept great last night, got into work by 9:30, still have a great attitude.  Im not sure if I am just in shock or if I really just dont care.

Just found out some interesting news.  Not once was I informed that Mary Glass was the ASSISTANT District Attorney.  You think someone may have wanted to mention this to me before hand.
Well Mary, Im pretty sure I have a good grasp as to why you arent the DA and hopefully will never be. You put more effort into circumventing valid questions and looking into ways to do the least amount of work than you would have if you actually just did the work in the first place.

Mary seems to take the Legal Terminology in written law as word for word.

Well, my new fight has come.  If the law is to be taken word for word, Kevin Lange should be prosecuted on rape charges.  As, I was told by Detective Snazzy Pants, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman known to be intoxicated in the state of Louisiana.  
If we are to take the law as written, word for word, Kevin Lange should be charged.  Rape laws make it clear that a woman has a right to change her mind AT ANY TIME.  Well, I was intoxicated and while I went with the intention to have sex, I was in no condition to be able to change my mind and decide I didnt want to go any further. 
According to this Assistant District Attorney, Intent means nothing. Therefore my intent in going to that house to be with Kevin is not relevent.

My belief system allows for lack of morality.  I have emailed Assistant DA Mary Glass to file charges against Kevin Lange

No comments: