Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rest easy Phoenix....for at least 7 months anyway

12/26/10 Sunday 5:13 PM

Still working.  Have had some quiet time to think.  I mean really think.....compose a thought, and rationally go over it from all angles.

Now dont get all excited, I am still filing my cases.
But, with my sister pregnant with her first baby, I dont want to move across the country and not be within driving distance should something go wrong.

Time to stop being so selfish.  I am going to take my current boss's offer and stay in town, at least until the baby comes....then im out....im not great with kids anyway, but I need to be there for my sister if something goes wrong with this pregnancy.

With that said.....I will be visiting Phoenix for a vacation of sorts shortly.... figure out where I can work...where I would want to live....   Its always good to plan ahead.  Im thinking maybe February...then meeting up with a close friend for a little Vegas excursion,

Hope everyone's Christmas was well. Dont forget to watch the Saints game tomorrow night...big game!

No comments: