Friday, December 24, 2010

Exile

12/24/10 Friday 2:00 PM

I have been awake for a solid 2 hours today, and I already find myself with shaking hands, hiding in my bed room. Half of the family is already here.  I have managed to throw another tantrum like a 4 year old  child slamming doors, throwing things everywhere and then violently tossing myself down on my bed doing my best not to let an all out scream of rage go.  I have cursed my mother out, took a shot at my sister.....and this is all in 2 hours.

I have managed to calm my self an take some giganticly huge breathes to slow the rush of blood through my body.  The hand shaking wont seem to go away though.  I feel completely ridiculous.  And to make things worse, I know that eventually I am going to have to go back out there and face everyone. Merry Christmas

No comments: