Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HA

12/28/10 Tuesday 4:48 PM

So, I guess the ADA wasnt on vacation after all.  She was just pouting.  I can relate, I pout when I dont get my way....she pouts when she gets blogged about.

I sent an email earlier to her asking if she indented on pressing charges against Kevin.   I got an overwhelming response that made me practically fall out of my chair in laughter.  If I ever open an email from this woman again....im going to have to have a helmet on to protect my head from hitting the floor.    "NO"  lol.  That was her response.   No hello, no how are you doing, no im sorry but we will not be filing, no i've actually looked into filing charges against this person and its just not possible.   Just a sharp, pissed off no.    I would actually like an explanation, but as I have unfortunately had to learn the hard way in trying to deal with my rape, I never get one.
"......and for that, we thank you"  LOL.  I wasnt expecting her to do any work on this charge what-so-ever, and her overwhelmingly informative e-mail proved me right. 

Dont worry, Im not stopping at her.  The ADA is not the end all be all.   I intend to pursue this just as I pursue everything else.  I have a valid legal argument that she refuses to hear or properly explain why she considers in invalid.   Go ahead and pout....everyone has their moments.

Anyway. I think I am on the so called "road to recovery"  Ive been feeling good for a few days now.  Im finding ways to make fun of just about everything again.  I am back in vacation planning mode again.  Im in heaven today after seeing an add for "pajama jeans".....where have these been all my life! LOL, they claim no one will know you are actually wearing pajamas they are so realistic...... Work is under control.  Things are good.....I really dont expect them to get worse, but if they do im sure I will be fine....Im still here.....3 months later....   Im waiting on some sort of law suit to be brought against myself.  I wouldnt be surprised if there is one....I just say bring it......ive been to the lowest point in my life ....lawsuits dont scare me.    And with the experience I have had with certain lawyers.....they wont put much effort into it anyway.....
Very excited for Vegas, another one of my favorite cities and I get to go with my best friend so what more could I want. After Vegas its back to New Orleans for Jazz Fest.   I cant decide if I want to make the trip to the pro bowl this year.  I hate that the 2 teams in the superbowl dont get to play....and im still banking on the saints taking it again this year, so none of them will be in the game.
If you ever get a chance to go to the Pro-Bowl in Hawaii do it....its a complete blast and theres plenty of room to sit.....no one really goes, you have your pick of where you want to sit.

Enough posting about randomness...back to work :)

No comments: