Monday, October 4, 2010

11:15 Monday 10/4/10

I haven't laughed once today. Not even a smile....very unusual ...normally at least one stupid thing happens that I can't help but laugh at.
I have no feeling. I catch myself just staring at nothing. Why havent the police called yet?
I know the caseworker at the DA's is usually in court in the mornings, I hope they call this afternoon. If I dont hear from the caseworker I will probably call them.  WHEN i dont hear from the police, Im still debating whether to call them or not.
Katy Perrys "teenage dream" just came on.....nothing.  I always laugh at that song....My thoughts seem to be in slow motion.  Im not even trying to remember......I just dont care.
Up to 438 hits in the US

11:48-  my heart is beating heavy....its not fast but just feels like its pounding through my chest and up into my throat. Does that make any sense?  Shaking in my hands is coming and going.  Im nauseous - my mind doesnt seem to care. I am just sitting here...getting through my work, randomly staring off into space.

12:40- my hands wont stop shaking....i type,retype and have to retype for the third time....still that slow heavy heartbeat-  My brain doesnt care....i cant stop the shaking....i dont feel  like using the energy to calm myself.

No comments: