Thursday, October 21, 2010

Giving up

12:12 Thurs 10/21/10-

I woke up today just feeling worn out.  Not angry like yesterday. I just didnt want to deal with this any more..... im sick of all the thoughts constantly flowing through my mind....I just pretty much didnt care.

Then I had a few posts from someone that put a little bit of a spark back in me......my last post addresses those comments.   This person, doesnt believe me, completely ok, its their opinion....everyone has a right to their opinion......and while I hate that this person doesnt believe me, they are bringing up issues and asking questions.   This is exactly the sort of thing that is needed when issues such as this arise. People need to ask questions, people need to know.  In writing back and forth with this person, even though they call me a liar, a spark is at least slightly lit. 

Ive said it before and I will say it again, I have nothing to hide and all questions and comments are welcome and will be addressed as long as they are appropriate for the situation


2:33 PM 10/21/10-  I have seen the post- its just really long and i still have a ton of work...but i will definately respond when i have a minute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.