Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 AM Tues 10/5/10

Woke up depressed as all shit...but at least I got out of bed, made it to work by 7.
I should feel lucky....I have 2 amazing friends that were willing to drop everything and come with me in the very near future to New Orleans.....

Driving to work is depressing....its still raining, its been raining for days....if i wanted to live in the rain I'd move to Seattle.

How am I you ask now???   I am excited...literally shaking from excitement...pretty much like this past Saturday.
Have you ever seen the show "Scrubs"?  How about the episode with the "Epiphany Toilet?"  Basically in this episode one of the doctors places  a toilet on the roof of a hospital...and everyone that goes up there and sits on it has an epiphany.........In my drive into work this morning ....my car was my toilet.....lol.... and no, I did not go to the bathroom in my car smart asses.

Something Detective Snazzy Pants said to me in the hospital popped into my head.  I am not willing to reveal what this is....I do need some element of surprise in this situation.  Let me just tell you.....I'd like to see this "man" get out of what I have in store for him.  I've got him.
646 US, 15 UK, 9 Switzerland, 5 Canada, 2 Netherlands, 2 Sweden, 1 France

Have a fantastic day all

No comments: