Monday, October 11, 2010

Exhaustion

its 6:15 Monday 10/11/10-  Exhaustion is setting back in.  My thoughts arent crazy but in every moment in time I still think about all of this.  I can be doing something but at least 3 times a minute i can catch my thoughts wandering back to thoughts of needing to do more research and thoughts of how I am going to handle everything

I am exhausted.  My eyes hurt. Im on the computer every minute of the day that I am not sleeping....I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to research more.  I feel like I am helpless.  Every time I call about the case I get no answers, so i research...but Im not sure how applicable everything that Im researching will be to my case.  What if I am wasting all of my time and energy on something the state refuses to prosecute... Is this all going to be worth it.

When I do come back to New Orleans this month, I have a meeting set up with someone I feel will be able to shed some light on what I can do and what I need to do.  I am so grateful this person has agreed to give up some of their time and help someone they have never met before.

No comments: