Friday, October 8, 2010

Is it worth it

Its 5:13 friday 10/8/10-  Im not sure how much longer I will be posting
Today was the best day I've had yet, no panic, no shaking, tons of laughter, tons of work done.
Writing this seems now as if it is just a reminder of what happened-  Today, the thoughts were there, in the back of my mind..... but never really came to the front-  I would be working, a small thought of what happened would come across my mind, but I was able to redirect and focus on work without trying all that hard.
Today, is the first day, that thinking I need to write is actually causing the memories/ thoughts of what is to come, to surface.... 
Do I continue to write in case even one victim of rape is getting comfort in knowing someone elses story? Or do I just take care of myself and do what i feel i need to do.....to write when I want to write and need to get things off my chest..... and not write when I am feeling ok and dont need the outlet

No comments: