Thursday, October 21, 2010

panic

and not for the reason you think.  Ive just been told at work that something ive discovered in my daily work may cost another person their position.  i really dont need this right now.  I have enough crazy thoughts running through my mind already. How am I not supposed to worry about this, how am I supposed to accept that someone may lose their job or be reprimanded because of something I found. this is too much
I cant fricking stop shaking right now and i am actually in fricking tears in my office, i cant f-ing handle this in my life right now.....just to even think of the investigation that is being put in  place right now. How is it that this can make me cry and lose it but being raped didnt. I have no clue what im supposed to do now



Its 5:42-  Im home now.....have you ever driven yourself somewhere and not realized how you got there?  Your just all of a sudden where you were headed, not remembering much about the drive....i think theres a term like road hypnosis or highway hipnosis or something.
Well at least im home.

1 comment:

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.