Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 10/7/10

Not really much to say today.....wishing these bruises would go away...its been almost 2 weeks and every time I look down I see that stupid bruise on my left forearm.
I dont think about what happened all that much. Yesterday was the first full day I didnt have a panic attack.  I honestly cant tell you if I really did forget all the details of what happened, im sure the memory is still somewhere in my head.....but I honestly dont try to remember either.
Any time a thought pops into my head about whats been happening, I focus on something else.  I really dont have much emotion, I am just existing. Im here, I do my job, then I go home and go to bed.  Im grateful that I have been able to maintain somewhat of my normal everyday life.  I welcome work, I love it, it keeps my hands busy and helps me think about other things.
Sometimes I still see that man's stupid hair in my head.  I think I can still see it in my mind, because I tend to focus on things I find funny and make jokes about them.  Some people deal with things by crying, i deal with things by finding things to make fun of. 
I am excited for my trip back down to New Orleans, I gave myself a few days to relax and a few days to get down to business.  My friend that is coming with me has never been to the city...I cant wait to show them all around, show them everything I love about the city.  By the time I get down to the city, the DNA results should be back, and if they aren't I plan to set my foot back into the ring..
Right now I am researching everything, Louisiana Law, statistics that are available to the public, any reports that are public information...basically anything I can get my hands on.  Being informed is a persons best weapon. If you plan on forming an argument you better be able to back yourself up from multiple sources.
If no arrest is made, I will be in the DA's office arguing everything I have come up with, this "man" will be hit with criminal charges, I can assure you of this.  And if an arrest is made, I am going to make sure he gets hit with any criminal charge possible that applies to this case.  I will hire my own lawyer if need be, but this "man" will not get away with what he did to me.

No comments: