Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wed 10/6/10 8:49 AM

I woke up from when I went to bed at 4:30 Yesterday....probably around 9PM-  turned the tv on...and I am so glad I did.   I finally laughed.  Tosh.0 was on in marathon form......I couldnt stop laughing. He's hilarious.  Im actually tired this morning, but not for the usual reasons......i just couldnt turn the tv off it felt to good to consistently laugh for a few hours.
My caseworker for the hospital checked in with me. Definitely nice to hear from. Im not sure if it is their job to check in every once in a while or not, but I think this caseworker does it because they genuinely care.  Great person, and anyone that knows them is very lucky.   A huge thank you to this hospital caseworker, you make a difference.
Time to start my day at work.  I can concentrate, I am focused....lets see how long this lasts
869 hits in the US- thanks to those who care, gives me a little boost

No comments: