Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clarification purposes i guess

I do not idolize my friend. So to whomever posted I did you are getting the wrong impression.  Under Louisiana law, my friend could also be charged with rape.  I dont think this law should apply to him, but it does.  I am trying to make it perfectly clear that I think in no way this law applies to him and that he shouldnt go to jail for it.    There are no feelings for this friend other than pity that he may, in fact, be charged in this case and he shouldnt be.  I am trying to write as objectively as I can so things may not be coming off the way I mean them
And no drugs were found in my system as far as I have been told, I was told the test for a sleeping pill was still out and I would be informed when the test came back. I havent heard anything, which isnt surprising, so Im pretty sure I wasnt drugged

Sorry, back from my meeting-
And i delete comments as i go so i know what I have already addressed as there is a lot of shit going on in my head and I dont go back and re-read what I have written-
What I said previously was that the test came back that there may have been sedative aka sleeping pill in my system. I was told my the SANE nurse that the results werent back yet so thats what The SANE nurse thought it could mean.  The SANE nurse said they would call me if it came back that specific test came back positive. I havent heard back from The SANE nurse regarding this, therefore I can only assume nothing was conclusive was found.
And as for deleting things that have been posted in my blog, I have done no such thing. I dont know where that comes from, but I have not deleted any content I have posted...you may want to go back and read again.  I wont look for you because I dont want to relive this, im fine with having no memory left of it..


For the person requesting the archive in the side bar.....ive never blogged before so I am not familiar at all with how to format things, but I will look into doing so.

I was in a meeting from 830 to 11 not that I need to justify when and how I respond to you. But that is besides the point.
My best friend is here with me and I told her what you said regarding the sleeping pills.....she found it, she told me that somehow things arent in order but they are there.....under the heading something like thoughts in my mind or whatever, I dont know what I labeled it, but take a look.
You can view me as a liar you are entitled to your opinion, but the proof is back there.

And i deleted your comment before adjusting my archive, could you please tell me how to do it again. Thanks
And If you wouldnt mind  I would like to ask you a few questions.  Why is it so hard to believe this happened to me? Why are you so dead set on trying to call me a liar?  I understand people dont agree with my actions and most dont agree with how I responded to the police.... but what is it that makes you so sure I am wrong? 
Im not being rude or anything of the sort, I truley just want to know, and you seem to be the kind of person that will call someone on their BS and says exactly what they are thinking....So I am honestly interested in your specific opinion......and I am also interested in anyone else's opinion should they choose to voice it.
Any time someone posted comments on the newspaper/tv websites, I responded and addressed what they said, so me deleting comments as I go does nothing because I address the question in my writing. anything you have commented on , I have made public in typing these responses to you.  I will answer any question or comment you or anyone else has.....and you can keep me honest by reporting if I dont respond to one of your comments, I am perfectly ok with that.............as long as they arent ridiculous question that have nothing to do with the subject matter........ or I may address those too so i can maybe get a laugh out of it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.